World Wide Loop terms & conditions
ELECTRONIC CUSTOMER AGREEMENT & WORLDWIDELOOP.COM SERVICE
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
BY CLICKING "I AGREE" BELOW, YOU AGREE (1) TO ENTER INTO AGREEMENTS WITH worldwideloop.com KNOWN HERE AFTER AS "Service" ELECTRONICALLY; AND (2) YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ELECTRONIC CUSTOMER AGREEMENT ( END USER AGREEMENT) SET FORTH BELOW. SHOULD YOU NOT DO SO YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE.
You hereby authorize Service to send all notices, disclosures, records, agreements and documents relating to this Service and your account (collectively, "Disclosures") electronically to your email address, or to post Disclosures online with notice to you, such as a hyperlink or online directions on where to retrieve the information. You agree to print a copy of any electronic Disclosures for your records.
Disclosures may include, but are not limited to: Service's End User Agreement. Disclosures may also be mailed to the post office mailing address provided by you. In the event that a Disclosure is not sent electronically, it will be sent by U.S. mail. You agree to promptly correct or keep current your email address by logging onto this service and changing it on your account information screen. Service is not responsible in the event you fail to do so and do not receive notifications from Service. To access Disclosures electronically and print copies for your records, you must have internet and e-mail access, as well as access to a printer. The following hardware and software is necessary: A personal computer and software to access the internet with an email account.If you wish to discontinue receiving notification by email disclosures, you may only do so by terminating your account with us. You are still responsible for any transactions that you made prior to terminating your account.
You agree to receive cell phone voice messages and/or text messages to your cell phone/pager/electronic communications device/pc from this Service. If you wish to discontinue receiving such messages, you may only do so by terminating your account with us. You also agree to receive emails, voicemails, text messages, instant messaging communications and any other electronic voice or text messages from Service, during your subscription to service to your personal computer. You agree to these messages when you sign up for this service, input your contact information into Service's website and/or utilize this Service in any way. If you wish to discontinue receiving any of these messages, you may only do so by terminating your account with this Service.
SERVICE'S END USER AGREEMENT
1. BY CLICKING "I agree" BELOW, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ABOVE REFERENCED ELECTRONIC CUSTOMER AGREEMENT AND THIS Services's END USER AGREEMENT (collectively, "Agreement"), WHICH MAY BE CHANGED FROM TIME TO TIME, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS SERVICE AFTER THE POSTING OF SUCH CHANGES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY SUCH CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOTACCESS OR USE THIS SERVICE (collectively, the "Service").
2. This Agreement is made by and between Service, a division of World Wide Loop, Inc., a California Corporation, ("us," "we," "our"), and you, a service end user or member (hereinafter "You," "User" ). YOU MAY ONLY USE THIS SERVICE AS PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT. You represent and warrant that you are at least 14 years old. You agree to provide us with complete, accurate and current registration information. This site may contain links to other sites. Service is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such web sites.
3. We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, modify or discontinue this Service, limit or terminate or suspend your use of the Service; and with 30 days advance notice, introduce charges for various upgrades that may be offered with this Service.
4. We hereby license you to use the Service, including related documentation, on a non-exclusive basis. You may receive emails using this Service. This Service is authorized for a single User only. You cannot share this Service with any other person, entity or business (unless such parties are registered Users of this Service). You may not copy, distribute, transmit, license, post, sell, create derivative works, transfer, modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or make derivative works of any software or components or otherwise that are available in connection with this Service. All of the foregoing is strictly prohibited. Free access (membership) to this service is a promotional free service membership and does not imply that you are able to utilize all service upgrades without becoming a paid member. Any member that establishes an account on this website receives the right to access the service and selected admin. functions. Additionally a free member may receive a World Wide Loop and refer other individuals to become World Wide Loop pass holders. Other communication or website interaction with website service members also requires service upgrades through the establishment of a paid membership. Your registration and use of this Service is non-transferable and you may not use this service to perform services on behalf of persons or entities, other than yourself, as a paying member. You may not assign your limited right to access and use this service to any other person or entity. Registered end-users are only authorized to use Services? Admin. system or to send/receive messages through this service if authorized to do so. Any cardholder that applies for more than on World Wide Loop gives up his or right to continue in the World Wide Loop program.
5a. This service is provided to allow interaction between consumers and merchants.
5b. By using this Service, you agree to abide by Service's Policies and Procedures as presented in this agreement. Service does not sell, lend or disclose any private information about users to any other party. Service reserves the right to immediately terminate your membership if you violate your obligations under this agreement. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED IN SUCH CASES. You agree that all information which you provide to us shall be current, truthful and appropriate. We reserve the right to edit or reject photos, Audio files, Video files, or text messages or Greetings, which in our sole judgment are inappropriate. You agree to not post your email address, telephone numbers and address except in the properly designated fields. You agree not to use or include hyperlinks. We reserve the right to edit your material. You may not engage in any conduct which creates a hostile environment for other users/members of this service. You may not use this service to send chain letters, junk email, or solicit illegal or immoral activity or any kind. Service has a zero tolerance policy for immoral behavior of any kind. If you exhibit any immoral conduct your account will be terminated and no refund given. You agree that Service is not responsible for the actions of its members or communications by those members to you.
This service is for the personal use of its individual pass holders and merchants(registered subscribers) only. Service, as described above, may review all information submitted. Should violations of this policy or any terms and conditions of this agreement, become known to our service, the appropriate action could include the immediate termination of the offending account, without notification and without refund to the offending subscriber. If you have misused this Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate, or whose conduct is unlawful, or illegal, or possibly fraudulent, service company reserves the right to investigate, review member message content, and terminate your membership. Service is accessible via the world wide web. Since service subscribers may not be fluent in the same languages, we would appreciate that all of your posted information, text, audio and written information be made in the language indicated on the language toolbar.. Since we cannot translate all international languages, posted information/messages/content other than in English, Spanish,and Portugese will be deleted. Subscribers will then be notified of this violation of the subscription agreement. Repeated postings following such notification will result in termination of the user's account.
You are solely responsible for all content that you publish or show (hereinafter post) on the Service, or transmit to other members or third parties. You will not post or transmit ,on the service, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights or a third party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, trademarks, copyrighted materials or content, and rights of privacy and publicity). Should you violate any of this paragraph's terms or any terms of this agreement, Service reserves the right to investigate, and review profile content and email messages, and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. Nothing contained in section 5(b) of this agreement or any terms of this agreement creates any obligation on the part of Service to monitor transmissions of its subscribing members for any reason nor can it do so due to the volume of such communications.
In order to protect the integrity of the service, Service Company reserves the right, at any time in its sole discretion, to block Members, or former subscribing members, from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website. Service may also "freeze" any subscribing member, in which it is investigating for fraud or illegal activities, or activities potentially violating the terms and conditions of this agreement for any period it so deems necessary.
5c. By using this Service or providing your information to this site, you agree that the parent company that owns this Service, may at its sole discretion, include your information Profile on other parent company owned sites for a trial or extended period of time. These sites are owned by the same Company that owns the site you are signing up with or providing your personal Information to, so no transfer of your personal information is involved in this process to any different entity.
5d. We collect information from visitors to our site regarding the URL they came from, their IP addresses, domain types (e.g. .com or.org), the browser type used to come to the site, the country, state and telephone area code where their servers are located, the pages of our site that visitors viewed during their visit and any search terms entered on our site. Cookies are used to manage your sessions on this website and to properly segregate your sessions and information from other users. If you disable cookies on your computer you may not be able to access certain areas on this website or properly utilize this service.
5e. Members agree that they must never divulge or share their account login password or login information with any third person or entity for any reason. Do not allow anyone else to access or use your account or provide them with your login information to do so. Service cannot protect your personal information in your account against compromise or theft if you do so. Service advises you to not include any confidential information in your profile or account at any time. Pass words selected should be unique and entirely different from your service user name. Do not use personal information such as portions of your address, phone number,username,or your name or any simple words that might be guessed. Please use a combination of letters and numbers to make it unique.
6. Cancellation of Service / NO REFUND POLICY. The purchase of this Service (subscription of Service) is non-refundable. The cost or charges for this Service and upgrades is not refundable under any circumstances. All Services charges as billed are final. Service has a no-refund policy, similar to any subscription term service. Refunds are not offered for any Service charges or subscriptions regardless of duration. Since this is a "Subscription based" service, we cannot provide refunds of any kind. Once a payment has been received, Service cannot be cancelled. This agreement may be amended at our sole discretion at any time. Service reserves the right to amend this service agreement without prior notification. Changes will be available on our HTTP server at this website address. Continued use of our service constitutes acceptance of all changes of the service agreement. It is the responsibility of each user to read, understand, adhere to and ensure that he or she is aware of and operating under the most current version of this agreement. Any violation of these terms and conditions shall be immediate grounds for termination of your right to use this Service at any time at our sole discretion without refund.
7. These sites are owned by the same Company that owns the site you are signing up with or providing your personal Information to, so no transfer of your personal information is involved in this process to any different entity.
8. We collect information from visitors to our site regarding the URL they came from, their IP addresses, domain types (e.g. .com or.org), the browser type used to come to the site, the country, state and telephone area code where their servers are located, the pages of our site that visitors viewed during their visit and any search terms entered on our site. Cookies are used to manage your sessions on this website and to properly segregate your sessions and information from other users. If you disable cookies on your computer you may not be able to access certain areas on this website or properly utilize this service.
9. Cancellation of Service / NO REFUND POLICY. The purchase of this Service (subscription of Service) is non-refundable. The cost or charges for this Service and upgrades is not refundable under any circumstances. All Services charges as billed are final. Service has a no-refund policy, similar to any subscription term service. Refunds are not offered for any Service charges or subscriptions regardless of duration. Since this is a "Subscription based" service, we cannot provide refunds of any kind. Once a payment has been received, Service cannot be cancelled. This agreement may be amended at our sole discretion at any time. Service reserves the right to amend this service agreement without prior notification. Changes will be available on our HTTP server at this website address. Continued use of our service constitutes acceptance of all changes of the service agreement. It is the responsibility of each user to read, understand, adhere to and ensure that he or she is aware of and operating under the most current version of this agreement. Any violation of these terms and conditions shall be immediate grounds for termination of your right to use this Service at any time at our sole discretion without refund. submit any material to us, your submissions shall be deemed to be the property of this Service, and we shall be free to use your submission for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to incorporating your ideas in our products without charge. You agree not to violate or infringe the rights of any party, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property and other proprietary rights, such as copyright, trademark and patent rights. You agree to transfer all proprietary rights and copyrights to any information, data or materials you send to us.
11. This Service is effective until terminated by us at our sole discretion. This registration will also terminate automatically upon conditions set forth elsewhere in this Agreement or upon your failure to comply with any term or condition contained in this Agreement or that is posted on Service's website. Upon such termination, you will not be able to access or utilize this Service in any way. In such event, you agree not to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Service.
TITLE AND OWNERSHIP
12. This Service, including but not limited to software, content, text, photographs, graphics, video, audio, and the compilation as a whole, is protected by copyright under U.S. copyright and other laws. You must abide by all copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Service. All programs, designs, software, materials, technologies, trademarks, service marks or logos offered on this Service are exclusively owned by us, or are otherwise validly licensed to us. Trademarks, service marks and logos owned by third parties remain the exclusive property of such third parties. You may not delete any attributions, legal or proprietary notices in this Service or elsewhere. Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in this Service, including any software, shall remain vested in us, or in our suppliers and licensors. This Agreement grants no such rights to you.
13. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY USE THIS SERVICE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS." YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING FILES OR OTHER MATERIAL USING THIS SERVICE. FOR EXAMPLE, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR MESSAGES MAY OCCUR. YOU SHOULD NOT TRANSFER IMPORTANT INFORMATION THROUGH THIS SERVICE. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS IN USING THE SERVICE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE ASSUMPTION OF ALL RISKS THEREIN INCLUDING THE RISKS INHERENT IN MEETING WITH STRANGERS OR DATING INDIVIDUALS YOU CONTACT THROUGH THIS SERVICE.
14. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE, AND THERE MAY BE DELAYS,
OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES USING THIS SERVICE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING
WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COMPATABILITY,
SECURITY, ACCURACY, OR USEFULNESS WITH RESPECT TO THIS SERVICE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SELECTION OF THIS SERVICE TO
ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED PURPOSES, OR FOR VERIFYING SPECIFIC RESULTS OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS SERVICE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE AVAILABILITY
OF THIS SERVICE OR THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SERVICE WILL MEET ANY REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENT
THE EFFECTIVENESS OR SPEED OF DELIVERY OF FACSIMILE TRANSFERS OR NOTIFICATION OF SUCH TRANSFERS. THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT GRANT YOU ANY
GUARANTEE TO THE SERVICES AS REPRESENTED ABOVE OR WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OF THOSE SERVICES IN ANY WAY. THE SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT
TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEE OF PERFORMANCE AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING ANY
THIRD PARTY GOODS OR SERVICES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO THIS SERVICE. WE OBVIOUSLY DO NOT WARRANT THAT
YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY USE THIS SERVICE TO FIND THE LOWEST PRICES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT MERCHANTS WILL MAKE MONEY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THAT EVENT, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO 90 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY OF THIS PRODUCT OR SERVICE. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
15. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY REMEDY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SERVICE OR FROM BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ANY ACTION (WHETHER CONTRACT OR TORT), EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE HEREIN THAT IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM BETWEEN US AND YOU THAT THE ONLY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES THAT CAN BE AWARDED HEREIN IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE ADVANCED OR PAID TO US FOR THE USE OF THIS SERVICE. YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT NO IMPORTANT OR PROPRIETARY INFORMATION SHOULD BE TRANSFERRED THROUGH THIS SERVICE. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE CONTENT OF ANY EMAIL. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT TRANSMISSIONS WILL NOT BE INTERCEPTED. WE CANNOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU MEET WITH ANY MERCHANT OR CUSTOMER THAT USE THIS SERVICE. WE ARE NOT REPRESENTING THAT WE CAN SCREEN THOSE INDIVIDUALS IN ANY WAY. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS OF CONTACT WITH THOSE INDIVIDUALS.
16. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS SERVICE , ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ASSIGNEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, LOSS, CLAIMS, EXPENSES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS) ARISING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THIS SERVICE OR TO YOUR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM OF LIBEL, DEFAMATION, VIOLATION OF RIGHTS OF PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY, LOSS OF SERVICE AND INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHTS.
17. None of the products or underlying information or technology relating to this Service may be exported or reexported into Cuba, Iraq, Libya, Yugoslavia, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods. In the event the Federal Acquisition Regulations ("FAR") or DFARS is applicable to this Agreement, this Service is provided only with "Restricted Rights" as defined in Sec. 52.227- 19 or Sec. 252.227-7013(c)(1)(11), respectively, as applicable. We are not responsible for paying any sales or use tax imposed at any time whatsoever on the use or licensing of this Service or products.
18. You may contact us by writing or emailing us as follows:
World Wide Loop, Inc.
5777 W Century Blvd. 1480
Los Angeles, Ca. 90045
19. This Agreement is to be governed exclusively by California law, without applying its conflict of law provisions. YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA, FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS SERVICE. ALL DISPUTES, CONTROVERSIES OR CLAIMS, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR TO THIS SERVICE ("DISPUTES"), SHALL BE SETTLED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION CONDUCTED IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, BY A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT, AND THE THEN CURRENT ARBITRATION RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION AND SERVICE'S DISPUTE RESOLUTION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES, WHICH ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN AS IF IN FULL. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award any damages or remedies in excess of the limits set forth in or excluded under this Agreement.
Copyright © 2015 World Wide Loop, Inc. All rights reserved. 10-01-2006